Cumberland Academy's commitment to success drives our search for innovative, caring, and passionate teachers who are enthusiastic about meeting students where they are to help them realize their full potential.
Whether you are a recent graduate looking to begin your teaching career or an experienced educator, we invite you to browse our job openings to see how you can further your career at Cumberland Academy!
Current Job Openings
Please fill out the Non Notarized Pre-Employment Affidavit below and return along with your Resume via email to the Human Resource Department at email@example.com.
Job applications DO NOT need to be submitted unless your contact information is not on your resume or you simply do not have a resume to send. If you need to apply through an online application, please click the link and fill out the form. Click here to apply through the online job application if you do NOT have a resume
Failure to return or email the Affidavit may result in your application not being considered. Please note these affidavits are kept confidential in the Human Resource Department.
District Wide Openings
- Substitutes Needed On All Campuses - Apply thru the substitute section of employment
- Be sure to send the non-notarized affidavit with your application
Cumberland Academy High
- 2020-2021 - Lacrosse Coach
Cumberland Academy Middle
- No Positions At This Time
Cumberland Academy Elementary
- 2020-2021 - Paraprofessional - SPED
The Leadership Academy - Montessori School
- 2020-2021 - Extended Daycare Staff
- Monday thru Friday from 2pm to 6pm
- CPR a must and previous child care experience a plus
- Contact Elli Lind - 903.561.1002
- 2020-2021 - Kindergarten Aide
- 2020-2021 - Lower Elementary Aide (1st-3rd)
Cumberland Academy Staff Daycare
- 2020-2021 Daycare Substitutes
- Must be DFPS fingerprinted and current
- Contact Billie Canada for details on the daycare sub posting
- please send your resume or job application and pre-employment affidavit to Billie Canada