The District of Cumberland Academy will be open to all parents and visitors for the 2022-2023 school year!
The new TEA Covid protocol has been added as of 08/03/22.
If you have questions, email your campus school nurse.
*** If you are a student or staff member at any of the Cumberland Academy/Leadership Academy campuses, you MUST notify the campus school nurse if positive. ***
Testing & COVID Protocols Below:
- Who does the parent or staff member contact regarding COVID or anything medically related?
What each campus school nurse will need if a student or staff member of Cumberland / TLA are positive:
- Name of staff member or student
- Grade / Teacher
- Date of when symptoms started
- Date of test (Home or PCR)
- If home test is performed, a photo of the test will need to be sent via txt or email to school nurse for reporting purposes
- If a PCR test is performed, a photo or hard copy will need to be sent via txt or email to school nurse for reporting purposes
- Once this info has been sent, the school nurse will give a return date
Siblings in a home with a positive case:
- The district can no longer mandate siblings remain home but recommended to stay home if symptomatic and test 2 days after symptoms start. If you choose to keep a student home due to an exposure, the school nurse needs to know for attendance purposes.
Please understand that the information above may be subject to change.
Revised and updated on 09/09/22
2022-2023 District Covid Positive Cases
(Since first day of school)
Lower Elementary School:
Upper Elementary School:
Leadership Academy School: