Cumberland Academy is committed to providing quality instruction from innovative, caring, and passionate educators. We recruit substitute teachers with these characteristics to fill in as needed. Our substitute teachers play an important role in achieving student success. Additionally, substitute teaching provides an opportunity to gain experience and see first-hand what it takes to be a successful teacher at Cumberland Academy.
- Applications are accepted year round but depending on the time of year, there may be a hold on your application.
- To be considered for a substitute position, please fill out the online application if you can not send your resume and pre-employment affidavit via email to the email@example.com email.
- By submitting your application online you are agreeing that all information submitted is true and correct to the best of your ability.
- If you have not subbed at Cumberland Academy within a year, you will need to email HR and see if your file needs to be updated.
- Substitutes pay dates run from the 15th of one month through 14th of next month, and are distributed on 27th for that period.
- The current rate for substitutes is $90 per day and $45 for half a day.
to begin the online employment application.
Failure to return or email this Affidavit may result in your application not being considered. Please note these affidavits are kept confidential in the Human Resource Department separate from the applications.
Or you may simply, download and fill out all forms in the right column and return along with a copy of your Driver License, Social Security Card, and Voided check for direct deposit. Please mail, email, or deliver to:
1340 Shiloh Road
Tyler, TX 75703
Due to the high volume of sub applications there may be a delay in response time. You are still more than welcome to apply, just know that you may not get an immediate response. An email with the paper work will be sent to you for completion and the process will begin once the paper work has been received.